Through blogging our students will have the opportunity to connect with others while learning appropriate online behavior in an authentic, supervised learning environment.
The following guidelines have been established:
- Only student’s first name, work and school name may be included on the blog.
- Student’s surname, address or any other personal information will not be published on the blog.
- Student photos will only be used if permission has been granted by their parent or guardian.
- Students will be encouraged to comment on posts and are only allowed to use their first name.
- Parents who leave comments on posts are encouraged to use their first name only so they don’t identify the full name of their child e.g. Sue – Amy’s mum.
- All comments must be respectful, polite and courteous.
- All comments are checked by a teacher before they are published on the blog.
Guidelines adapted from 4KJ @ Leopold Primary School Guidelines.